Modular office systems are pre-fabricated construction used as temporary office locations in addition to your permanent modular office and in-plant offices. When varying business demands require different space solutions, modular office systems offer a cost effective and quick answer.
Here are a few items that are categorized within the modular office concept:
- Portable shelters
- Mobile offices
- Guard shacks
- Ticket booths
- Clean rooms
- Modular construction projects from single offices to two-story multiple office systems
If you need any of the office concepts listed above, then I would highly recommend a modular office solution as there are many benefits to using them over conventional structures. Here are the top five reasons modular offices make sense:
1. Quick Response Time
- Modular offices offer time savings by offering pre-manufactured buildings.
- All material is pre-cut, mitered and completely finished.
- No taping, sanding or painting, and installation is completed in a fraction of the time.
2. High Quality
- Modules are constructed in a controlled environment protecting materials from the elements.
- Modular offices are resource efficient by reducing labor and waste materials built by skilled trades.
- They are built to comply with the same building code standards as traditionally constructed units.
- Consistent design and manufacturing ensure accuracy.
- Less time utilized by construction crews
- Secured, temperature-controlled environment
- Streamlined manufacturing processes limit wasted material
- Buildings can be re-purposed and relocated
- Can be relocated with minimal expense
- Customizable design options with adaptable floor plans
- Designed to blend with surrounding aesthetics
5. Cost Savings
- Modular office design, fabrication and construction takes roughly 25% of the time to complete as a non-modular unit.
- You get the tax advantage of 7-year depreciation as opposed to 39 years required with conventional construction.
If your project calls for an office, consider modular offices and keep your project on schedule and under budget.