Modular office systems are pre-fabricated construction used as temporary office locations in addition to your permanent modular office and in-plant offices. When varying business demands require different space solutions, modular office systems offer a cost effective and quick answer.
Here are a few items that are categorized within the modular office concept:
- Portable shelters
- Mobile offices
- Guard shacks
- Ticket booths
- Clean rooms
- Modular construction projects from single offices to two-story multiple office systems
If you need any of the office concepts listed above, then I would highly recommend a modular office solution as there are many benefits to using them over conventional structures. Here are the top five reasons modular offices make sense:
1. Quick Response Time
- Modular offices offer time savings by offering pre-manufactured buildings.
- All material is pre-cut, mitered and completely finished.
- No taping, sanding or painting, and installation is completed in a fraction of the time.
2. High Quality
- Modules are constructed in a controlled environment protecting materials from the elements.
- Modular offices are resource efficient by reducing labor and waste materials built by skilled trades.
- They are built to comply with the same building code standards as traditionally constructed units.
- Consistent design and manufacturing ensure accuracy.
- Less time utilized by construction crews
- Secured, temperature-controlled environment
- Streamlined manufacturing processes limit wasted material
- Buildings can be re-purposed and relocated
- Can be relocated with minimal expense
- Customizable design options with adaptable floor plans
- Designed to blend with surrounding aesthetics
5. Cost Savings
- Modular office design, fabrication and construction takes roughly 25% of the time to complete as a non-modular unit.
- You get the tax advantage of 7-year depreciation as opposed to 39 years required with conventional construction.
If your project calls for an office, consider modular offices and keep your project on schedule and under budget.
Tags: construction, facility planning, modular offices