E-tailer increases daily order fulfillment more than 200%
Monoprice, an e-tailer of electronics, needed to improve order fulfillment volume to better serve its growing number of online customers.
An automated material handling system was installed to help Monoprice increase daily throughput from roughly 300 orders per hour up to 1,000 orders per hour.
- 24VDC Hytrol E24EZ ZPA conveyor
- ExactaWCS: Warehouse Control System
- E24 timing belt diverts
- Voice picking hardware/software
- Intralox activated roller top conveyor
- Hytrol narrow belt Model MRT sorter
- Avery-Weightronix checkweigher
- Flexible, extendible ZPA loading dock conveyor
Replaced paper-based picking with voice picking, greatly reducing picking errors
Faster order fulfillment times allow for delivery within 24 hours
Energy-efficient conveyor reduced operating costs and provided a quieter working environment
Interested in increased order volume?
See more information on voice picking or contact us!