Mölnlycke Integrates Robotic Palletizing System in New Facility
When Mölnlycke Health Care, a world-leading manufacturer of single-use wound care and surgical products, decided to build a new manufacturing facility in Brunswick, Maine, they knew they had to outfit it with best-in-class material handling equipment. Mölnlycke turned to Bastian Solutions to integrate a system which would efficiently transport and palletize SKUs while maintaining clean room standards on its production floor.
Interested in Servus or want to know more?
- The robotic palletizer completes over 16 pallets per day with room for growth
- Pallets are stacked to over 90 inches without safety concerns of manually stacking tall pallets
- Scanners check to ensure cases are for the correct batch
- A single warehouse operator can manage the palletizer and other warehouse duties
- Automated sluice maintains the positive pressure in the clean room area
- Shuttleworth Slip-Torque conveyor allows accumulation of product in the clean room without a belt running underneath the cases
- Ceiling-hung conveyors to allow for operator movement and material delivery to happen underneath
Interested in finding your own solution?