- The FANUC M-1iA robot is lightweight and compact – designed for small part handling, high-speed picking and assembly.
- Bastian Solutions’ Exacta pick to light application increases productivity and accuracy.
- View live demos of these solutions during WestPack, booth #4958
February 1, 2013 (Anaheim, CA)
– Bastian Solutions, a leading integrator of material handling systems, will exhibit at the annual WestPack tradeshow in Anaheim, California, February 12 – 14, 2013. As part of its exhibit, the company will demo two automation technologies: an M-1iA robot and the Exacta pick to light application. Both technologies provide significant improvements in accuracy and productivity in warehouse and manufacturing environments.
- The M-1iA goes beyond traditional assembly robots, providing higher speeds and accuracy. The M-1iA is a lightweight and compact four or six-axis parallel-link robot designed for small part handling, high-speed picking, packing and assembly applications. Equipped with iRVision 2D and a color camera, the robot picks and sorts pills of different colors.
- Pick to light is an automated, paperless picking solution for order fulfillment. It also supports wave picking, put to light, and pick to display. Bastian’s Exacta software suite complements our pick to light offering. A configurable and flexible solution, pick to light can be implemented in warehouse pick zones, assembly/kitting areas and order consolidation/sorting areas to increase productivity, accuracy and throughput. Pick to light’s variety of applications helps you support the dynamic logistics needs of your customers.
“For 60 years, Bastian Solutions has helped customers see significant improvements in their daily operations,” said Blake Bearden, regional manager at Bastian Solutions. “WestPack provides a terrific opportunity to showcase our automation technologies to California’s packaging professionals.”
Bastian Solutions’ demos will allow conference attendees to see these technologies in action with the guidance and knowledge of the company’s experienced logistics engineers.
WestPack is the only show that successfully delivers every sector of one of the world's largest economies—California. WestPack is a key feature of the nation’s largest design and manufacturing event, enabling California’s packaging professionals to source 3,000 suppliers of materials, machinery, components, and contract services. Meet thousands of manufacturers producing and packaging in your target markets. For more information, visit http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/wpack13/index.html.
About FANUC Robotics
FANUC Robotics America designs, engineers and manufactures industrial robots and robotic systems for a wide range of applications including arc and spot welding, material handling (machine tending, picking, packing, palletizing), material removal, assembly, paint finishing and dispensing. The company also provides application-specific software, controls, vision products, and complete support services.