Software firm will demo latest version of Exacta, its supply chain execution software, as well as the company’s automation capabilities
March 12, 2013 (New Orleans, LA)
- Exacta 6.0 is the latest update to the company’s supply chain software, which integrates with Microsoft ERP platforms and features dynamic workflows, easy resource management, and enhanced business intelligence and activity tracking.
- Bastian Solutions’ Exacta pick to light application increases productivity and accuracy.
- The FANUC M-1iA robot is designed for small part handling, high-speed picking and assembly.
– Bastian Software Solutions, a developer of supply chain execution software, will exhibit at Microsoft’s annual Convergence Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, March 18 – 21, 2013. As part of its exhibit, the company will demo two supply chain automation technologies: the Exacta pick to light application and an M-1iA robot. Both technologies provide significant improvements in accuracy and productivity in warehouse and manufacturing environments.
- Pick to light is an automated, paperless picking solution for order fulfillment. It also supports wave picking, put to light, and pick to display. A configurable and flexible solution, pick to light can be implemented in warehouse pick zones, assembly/kitting areas and order consolidation/sorting areas to increase productivity, accuracy and throughput.
- The M-1iA goes beyond traditional assembly robots, providing higher speeds and accuracy. The M-1iA is a lightweight and compact four- or six-axis parallel-link robot designed for small part handling, high-speed picking, packing and assembly applications.
“Exacta has been providing impressive benefits for our customers for more than 20 years,” said Eric Cameron, vice president of sales at Bastian Software. “Convergence provides a terrific opportunity to showcase how Exacta can complement or integrate with Microsoft’s ERP platforms.”
Bastian Solutions’ demos will allow conference attendees to see these technologies in action with the guidance and knowledge of the company’s experienced staff.
# # #
For media information, please contact Adam Parez, marketing specialist, at 502-266-9999, ext. 712 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the premier event for the Microsoft Dynamics community, Convergence is where opportunity and innovation meet to deliver real business value. It’s the chance to make key business connections and to discover the full potential of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. To get an idea of all the learning and networking opportunities available at Convergence 2013, visit http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence/neworleans13/Agenda.aspx
About FANUC Robotics
FANUC Robotics America designs, engineers and manufactures industrial robots and robotic systems for a wide range of applications including arc and spot welding, material handling (machine tending, picking, packing, palletizing), material removal, assembly, paint finishing and dispensing. The company also provides application-specific software, controls, vision products, and complete support services.
About Bastian Solutions
Bastian Solutions, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, is one of the largest independent material handling system integrators in the world. Founded in 1952, Bastian has established itself as an innovator in the field of material handling automation, supply chain software, industrial controls, and robotics. The company includes 16 domestic offices as well as 7 international offices in Canada, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Qatar, and Mexico.