Our sister company, Bastian Automation Engineering
(previously called Blue Arc Engineering), was recently featured in DC Velocity
, and we're always glad to see our family get recognized for their outstanding capabilities!
The vertical switch from Bastian Automation Engineering (BAE) allows inbound product to be quickly sorted (.8 seconds) between two outbound conveyors (28 inches vertically separated). The vertical switch is typically used in the food and beverage industry for vertically diverting and merging case flows to automated palletizers.
The innovative design can accommodate inbound case flows up to 180 feet per minute! The motor driven cam design provides a smooth acceleration motion which reduces wear and protects the traveling product.
· Shaft mounted SEW-Eurodrive gearmotor for low maintenance, 460/3/60 standard.
· Conveyor manufacturer independent –integrates into any conveyor system.
· Does not require any compressed air or hydraulics!
· Crank arm design ensures smooth operation of pivoting switch without needing a variable frequency drive (VFD).
· Includes heavy duty self standing support structure with appropriate safety guarding.
· Up to 36” vertically travel in less than 1 second!
· Available with turnkey control panel option including motor control.
Learn more about our vertical switch and other custom-engineered conveyors
No comments have been posted to this Blog Post
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Thank you for your comment.