BMH is proud to be a sponsor of the 9th Annual NorthTX WERCouncil Warehousing Resource Convention
! The Warehousing Education & Research Council (WERC)
is a professional organization focused on educating warehousing and supply chain related professionals. This event is on Thursday, September 23, 2010
from 8am to 4pm at the Grapevine, TX Local Convention Center.
Visit with industry leaders in the exhibit showroom and attend educational presentations. This is the BEST EDUCATIONAL value for warehousing professionals in North Texas, so Don't Miss Out! Non-WERC members are Welcome!
The registration fee includes the following items:
- Successful 9 years running!
- Educational sponsor - Texas Christian University (TCU)
- Industry Magazine sponsor - DC Velocity
- Exhibit Hall with 35+ vendors
- 4 educational presentations (12 topic options)
- One-day event convenience
- Continental breakfast, hot lunch, and snacks
- Raffle FREE gifts
- Nationally recognized by WERC
- Smaller convention hall = more vendor one-on-one time and networking
- Event shirt
Early WERC.org Registration - by 9/3/2010
$20.00 WERC Member
WERC and Non-WERC members:
9/4 - 9/17 - $25.00 per person via credit card at WERC.org
9/18 - website registration closed
9/18 - 9/23 - (day of event) - on-site registration = $30.00 cash or check
Register online for the 9th Annual NorthTX WERCouncil Warehousing Resource Convention
No comments have been posted to this Blog Post
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Thank you for your comment.