Join the Indianapolis WERCouncil
on April 21, 2010 for a tour of the SMC Corporation of America
Manufacturing, Distribution and North American Headquarters in Noblesville, Indiana!
Bastian Material Handling and ASAP Automation recently helped SMC consolidate two buildings into one 796,000 square foot facility housing distribution and production operations. The recommended system helped SMC increase efficiency in picking, packaging, and consolidation operations and added flexibility and additional capacity for future opportunities.
>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010: Click Here
SMC is the world's largest manufacturer of pneumatic automation products and is a leader in pneumatic technology, providing industry with technology and products to support automation. The 796,000 sq. ft. Noblesville, Indiana facility opened in 2009 and is the North American Headquarters.
- Fully air-conditioned distribution and manufacturing areas
- 796,000 sq. ft., 32 st. clear, ESRF Fire Protected Building
- 3 Miles of Conveyors
- Wire Guided Equipment
- Exacta WMS
- Energy Efficient T5 Lighting
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
5:00 pm - Registration
5:30 pm - Tour
$25.00 WERC Members
Jason Fernandez, 317.713.5802
Dan Kelly, 317.266.3380
Registration at www.werc.org or call: Ellen Pendola, 630.990.0001
Registration will be closed after April 20, 2010
Registration Instructions: (You must be logged in as a Member or a User to register online.)
If you have registered with the WERC website:
• Go to www.werc.org and login as your Member or Website User credentials.
• Navigate to the WERCouncil Calendar from the top menu bar.
• You will see all current Council events, click on this event to view details and register.
If you have NOT registered with the WERC website:
• Click here to create a Website User login and/or become a Member.
• After you have created your login, follow the instructions above for Members and Users.
© 2010 Warehousing Education and Research Council. All rights reserved.
WERC — the Warehousing Education and Research Council is the only professional organization focused exclusively on warehouse management, providing practical, how-to information to help members grow professionally as they improve warehouse and company performance.
Posted by Carolyn Manco on 4/9/2010
No comments have been posted to this Blog Post
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Thank you for your comment.