New Racking System Adds Storage & Efficiency
Nine Line Apparel, a give-back organization and lifestyle brand located in Savannah, GA, needed to increase storage capacity and organization of its production and fulfillment facility. With a growing product line and increasing number of orders, the company turned to Bastian Solutions to help them select and install new pallet racking, carton flow racking and workstations.
- Increase storage capacity in Nine Line Apparel's new facility
- Use a combination of storage solutions to maximize efficiency and reduce costs
- Install workstations that provide operators with more ergonomic conditions
- Selective rack for static storage
- Pushback rack for dynamic storage
- Carton flow racking
- Ergonomic packaging stations
PALLET & CARTON FLOW RACK
- Prior to the new facility and racking system, Nine Line was palletizing and storing product outside.
- With the new equipment in place, Nine Line can now efficiently store all products, which helps the company better manage inventory and reduce customer lead times.
- The system features 672 selective rack pallet positions, 336 pushback rack positions and 885 carton flow pick faces.
- The new racking system allows Nine Line to store up to 1100 pallets and 6,000 SKUs
WAREHOUSE RACKING DESIGN SERVICES
Interested in finding your own solution?