Heavy Duty Gravity Roller Conveyor
A gravity roller conveyor is among the most common conveyor found in warehouses and distribution centers. Gravity roller conveyors move products such as boxes, cartons, and pallets over short distances without using a motor. The frame can be inclined slightly for gravity flow, but the objects being conveyed may also be rolled along the conveyor manually depending on the application. Gravity roller conveyor provides an economical solution for when power is not necessary.
Gravity roller conveyors are available for light, medium, and heavy duty applications.
about this solution
Applications & Benefits of Gravity Roller Conveyor
- Simple means of an accumulation conveyor
- Able to convey where there is no power available
- Transportation of uneven, open, or rimmed bottom packages
- Temporary conveyor lanes
- Shipping activities
- Assembly areas
GRAVITY CONVEYOR FOR WINE & SPIRITS
Specifications for Gravity Roller Conveyor
- Carrier rollers: 2.5”, 3.15”, and 3.5” galvanized steel tubing
- 5.5” conveying height minimum
- 5’, 8.2’, and 10’ standard section lengths
- Standard weight capacity: 4,400 lbs.
- Standard powder coated frame profiles
- Frame profile dimensions: 6.3” x 2.75” x .16”
- Wall Thickness: 11 ga, 7 ga, and .300”
- Powder coated frames available
GRAVITY CONVEYOR LINES
Interested in custom gravity conveyor or want to know more?