Cognex Industrial Vision Systems
Cognex In-Sight® vision systems are unmatched in their ability to inspect, identify and guide parts. These self-contained, industrial grade vision systems combine a library of advanced vision tools with high-speed image acquisition and processing. Best of all, configuring and deploying an In-Sight vision system has never been easier.
Interested in implementing Cognex Vision Systems technology in your facility, or simply want to know more about it?
- Minimized gaps between storage locations
- Flexible layout â€“ Build grid around pillars and other static obstacles
- Applicable in low ceiling buildings
- Decentralized warehousing possible
- Gain of production space thanks to just-in-time delivery
- Floor space usable as Servus runs under the ceiling
- Ease of expansion
Performance as needed
- 2 or 20,000 drives per hour; one single system, no re-buildings required
- High performance for eCommerce
- Seasonal changes automatically adjusted
- Energy efficient
- Battery regenerates during operation
- Perfect proportion of robots to payload and empty weight
- Better use of man power
- No waste â€“ minimal service is needed
- More process security = less quality costs
- Goods are delivered just-in-time = less inventory
- Feedback in real time
- Excellent total cost of operations
The unprecedented vision power and extreme ruggedness of the best-selling In-Sight 5000 Series is helping thousands of manufacturers around the world improve productivity, ensure product quality and lower manufacturing costs. There are more than 15 In-Sight 5000 models to choose from for general, color, line scan, high resolution and identification applications. Two important additions to the product range include the 5 MP (megapixel) In-Sight 5605 vision system with a high resolution imager for the ultimate standalone vision system and the high speed In-Sight 5604 1K line scan model.
Cognex Vision Guided Systems
The world’s smallest all-in-one vision systems also deliver world-class performance. These ultra-compact vision systems are ideal for robot guidance applications or anywhere mounting space is tight. In-Sight Micro Series models are available in a range of performance levels and tool sets (including color models) to allow you to match the right model to your needs.
- Eliminate Defects
- Verify Assembly
- Automate Production
- Track and Identify Parts
Cognex Vision Systems photos
Interested in finding your own solution?