One Mighty Mouse
Your pathway to increased productivity. The Tug-Cart Mouse AGV fits into tight areas, shares aisles with pedestrians and forklift traffic, and adapts easily to future change. Efficient, dependable and versatile, it’s a cost-effective way to optimize your manufacturing and assembly line processes through automation.
Want to know more about the Toyota Tug-Cart Mouse AGV?
TOYOTA Mouse & Mole Specifications
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1,100 - 2,200 lbs
- Drawbar (Maximum): 95 LBF
- Electrical System: 24-Volt
- Guidance Method: Natural features via LIDAR
- Drive Type: DC Brushless Motors with Dedicated Drivers
- Steering Method: Tricycle with differential traction wheels
- Travel Instruction Method: Feature map with virtual path planning and devices
- Reduces expensive - and sometimes dangerous - employee errors
- Round-the-clock predictable performance
- High-efficiency, productivity and reliability
- Removes variables for increased consistency
- Reduces or eliminates damage
- Seamless addition to any assembly line
- Easy to operate
Want to know more about the Toyota Mouse and Mole Autonomous Vehicles?