Control and secure your inventory with rotary carousels
Bastian Solutions provides rotary carousels to greatly increase storage density, throughput, and efficiency. Rotary carousels are operated via computer controls allowing you to perform a wide range of activities from simple transactions to full inventory control. Rotary carousels efficiently deliver product to the operator, yielding a low-floor-space way of storing, securing, and retrieving anything.
Interested in rotary carousels?
How Rotary Carousels Work
Similar to a horizontal carousel bringing products to the operator rather than the operator walking to the products, rotary carousels provide secure, controlled access to items presenting only a single picking bin to the user at a time. Picking bins are located on stacked rotating discs. The smallest discs are located on medium discs which are then attached to a main disc. Both the small and medium discs rotate the proper bin while the larger disc rotates to bring the proper medium/small disc combination location to the picking location.
- Fully enclosed cabinet for safety and appearance
- Ultra compact machine footprint
- Suitable for office and industrial settings
- High space utilization
- Extremely High product density
- Secure storage of items
- Clean modular design
- Scalable for future growth
- Designed for high density storage in a smaller footprint
- Built-in casters allow easy relocation
- Controlled, secure access to small bins with an interlocking door
- Square frame shape for easy fit to existing spaces
- Up to several thousand addressable storage locations
Industries and Applications
- Expensive parts & tools
- High value, low cube items
On average, a rotary carousel will cost around $50 per pick location with inventory control software and pick to light. This cost includes all carousel hardware components and installation.
Interested in rotary carousels or want to know more about them?