Full inventory control with vertical carousels
Bastian provides vertical carousels to increase storage density, throughput, and efficiency while reducing inventory, and man-hours. Computer controls are integrated into the carousel system allowing you to perform a wide range of activities from simple transactions to full inventory control. Vertical carousels efficiently deliver product to the operator, yielding a low-floor-space way of storing, securing, and retrieving anything. Most often Bastian integrates vertical carousels to retrieve and store small parts and tools.
The engineers at Bastian are committed to tailoring the right carousel technology to your application.
Interested in vertical carousels or want to know more?
How Vertical Carousels Work
A vertical carousel is a series of bins mounted to a vertical oval track in side a large cabinet. The motion is similar to a ferris wheel. The carousel bins rotate to bring the required items to the operator. Computer controls are integrated into the carousel system allowing you to perform a wide range of activities from simple transactions to full inventory control.
- Fully enclosed cabinet for improved safety and appearance
- Minimal machine footprint
- Suitable for office and industrial settings
- High space utilization
- Bolt Together modular design. Fully welded side frames and chain tracks
- Pan width up to 130 inches
- Heights up to 36 feet
- Maximum capacity per pan of 800 lbs. Up to 25000 lb gross load
- Space saving design
- Picking Productivity
- Picking accuracy
- Inventory accuracy
- Product stored securely
- Contaminant free environment
Industries and Applications
- Manufacturing & Finished Goods
- Third Party Logistics
- Retail & Apparel
- Machine Building
- Information Achieving
- Warehouse Applications
- Ergonomically pick & handle all products with minimal bending and reaching
- Product handling efficiency
On average a vertical carousel will cost around $45,000 USD. to $90,000 USD. This cost includes all carousel hardware components, delivery, and installation.
Interested in vertical carousels or want to know more about it?