Automate Your Facility with Safe, Cost-Effective Cobots
A collaborative system is only as viable as the collaborative design of the entire robotic work cell.
A fully integrated collaborative robotic solution involves careful vetting of the product moving through the system, the End-of-Arm-Tool (EoAT) that will interface with the product, each device that interfaces with the robot, and proper training of system experts at the end-user’s facility.
Designed to be ‘plug & play’ with other equipment and existing processes to minimize any potential downtime associated with system onboarding or operator training. Bastian Solutions will work closely with your team to identify the right technologies to create and implement a certified collaborative solution. Safety is our #1 priority.
Interested in Collaborative Robots?
Common Applications for Collaborative Robots
Pick and Place
Your Industrial Robotic Application
- Reduced safety hardware (likely no safety fencing , potentially no area scanners or light curtains) allows for deployment of robots in tighter spaces
- Compact, modular work cells allow quicker and easier deployment
- Collaborative design allows for more open maintenance access as well as operator interaction with robots and other equipment
- Reduces dedicated focus on repetitive, repeatable tasks like palletizing or pick & place
- Solves ergonomic concerns
- Pick and place
- Palletizing and depalletizing
- Machine Tending and part inspection
- Robot systems in small areas or tight spaces
- Robot systems in areas of high personnel traffic or involvement