Pricing Guidelines for Mezzanines
- Under 500 square feet: $24-$35 per square foot
- 500–1,000 square feet: $16-$25 per square foot
- 1,001–5,000 square feet: $15-$20 per square foot
- 5,001–10,000 square feet: $13-$16 per square foot
- 10,000+ square feet: $10-$15 per square foot
*The above prices include (1) straight stairway each (either external with a top platform or
internal with no platform), rail and kick-plate around 75% of the mezzanine work platform’s
perimeter, and (1) standard swing gate. Prices include roof deck and 3/4” MRRB-UF (Moisture-Resistant Resin Board – Unfinished). They apply to deck heights of 10’0” or less. No freight or installation is included in the above budget numbers!
*Add approximately $3,000 per additional stair and platform (or internal stair w/o platform).
*Add approximately $3.00 per square foot for bar grating in lieu of roof deck and MRRB-UF.
*Add approximately $3.00 per square foot for roof deck and diamond plate in lieu of roof deck and MRRB-UF.
extremely effective in dealing with noise problems within a working environment. Listed below are some items to consider when designing for noise control:
- OSHA requires manufacturing facilities with noise levels at 90 dB and above to limit the amount of time workers are exposed to the noise.
- The noise reduction capabilities of an office are only as good as its weakest point. If possible, have doors and windows facing away from the noise source. Noise will attack the weakest point of the office. The noise reducing capabilities of the various components making up the office should be approximately equal. In other words, upgrading the walls to sound control panels will not be acoustically effective unless the doors, windows, ceiling, etc., have also been upgraded