Specializing in quality manufacturing services
Bastian Solutions' modern manufacturing facility utilizes 50,000 square feet designed for lean manufacturing. We incorporate state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to ensure we provide robust and high quality equipment to our customers. Each assembly of manufactured equipment is carefully constructed using our proven manufacturing process flow while strictly adhering to our quality control standards at each step.
Interested in our services or simply want to know more about them?
Lean Manufacturing can be simply defined as the elimination of waste for any step of the manufacturing process. We have been excited at Bastian Solutions to incorporate the lean manufacturing principles at our facility. As a result, Bastian and our customers have quickly seen the positive benefits by improved quality, reduced lead times, and lower costs.
Bastian Solutions places a fundamental emphasis on maintaining quality for each step of the manufacturing process. We utilize extensive metrics to measure ourselves against strict baseline criteria. As part of our continuous improvement process, we incrementally increase our baseline quality requirements over time to constantly improve quality. Our goal to our customers is to provide a robust custom material handling solution that will last in excess of 15 years.
- Trumpf Laser
- Certified Welding
- Multi-axis CNC machining cells
- CNC Press Brake
- Industrial Enamel Paint Booth
- Powder Coating also available
- Electrical wiring
- Electrical control panel builds
- Customer run off testing
- 125,000 sqft of floor space
- Superior fit and finish quality
- Certified and highly experienced manufacturing professionals on staff
- Implemented lean principles to reduce costs to our customers
- Extensive testing of each system
- Comprehensive quality control methodology
- Exceptional efficiency for short lead times
- State of the art technician training courses
- Metric based continuous improvement process
Interested in our services or want to know more about it?