Custom solutions for pallet transport
Chain Driven Live Roller conveyors are generally used to transport pallets and are often integrated with chain transfers to transfer products at a 90° angle. CDLR conveyors can be designed with a variety of roller sizes depending on the conveying pallet size and weight. Multiple drives can be added to accumulate large pallets effectively.
about this solution
Benefits of CDLR Conveyor
- Heavy duty design provides years of trouble free service
- Motorized drive roller option allows for low top of roller height
- Can be integrated with drag chain transfers
- Requires no compressed air
- 80’ drive motor which reduces total cost
- Has reliable components, lower maintenance
- Used in low profile applications
CHAIN TRANSFER END VIEW
Specifications for CDLR Conveyor
- 2.5” diameter rollers
- Capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
- Up to 60 ft/min conveying speed, standard 40 ft/min
- 220 pallets/hour, higher capacities available dependent on application
- 80 ft/drive
- 5.5” conveying height minimum .
- Rollers ranging from (1.9” - 3.5”+) .
- 4”, 6”, 12” roller centers; others available.
- Utilizes heavy duty welded structural steel or formed 7 gauge frame.
- Electric gear motor (460V/3Ph/60Hz) or motorized drive roller (24V).
- Drive can be top side mounted (as shown) or under mounted
- Removable safety guards painted safety yellow
CDLR Conveyor Options
- VFD for stopping and starting heavy loads
- Roller slip tubes for accumulating on conveyor
Interested in CDLR conveyor or want to know more?