World-class maintenance and support, when and where you need it
Your material handling system is the lifeblood of your business, so you want to do everything in your power to minimize downtime. The best way to increase system uptime is with a good preventative maintenance plan.
We have expert technicians available from Toyota and Raymond Service Centers that can inspect each piece of equipment and proactively address those minor maintenance issues before they escalate into expensive and unplanned outages. These service technicians are experts in maintaining and servicing all forms of material handling equipment. Regardless of make or manufacturer, our preventative maintenance program provides support and around-the-clock assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ready to find your solution?
About Preventative Maintenance Services
A scheduled and regular preventative maintenance program is a smart investment that pays big dividends by reducing overall maintenance costs, increasing system uptime and improving productivity of your material handling system.
We offer multiple services to fit your needs. Our maintenance and service contracts are available monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, and annually. Fiix's cloud-based computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) can help you manage maintenance and repairs in-house, which you can read more about below. We can also supplement the knowledge or workload of your current maintenance department with Toyota and Raymond Service Center technicians to achieve cost-effective results.
Contact us today to discuss your maintenance needs. We can schedule a one-time visit or setup a recurring maintenance check based on your system requirements.
Minimize downtime with emergency support
Preventative Maintenance You Can Plan For
Bastian Solutions will develop a scheduled preventive maintenance routine that allows the customer to plan for
scheduled PM intervals. The service technicians will perform all preventive maintenance functions in conjunction with the manufacturers’ specifications.
Typically, these maintenance items include the following:
- Checking motors, reducers and bearings for excessive noise.
- Checking V-Belts, drive chains and sprockets for excessive wear.
- Checking for loose bolts throughout the system.
- Checking air pressure on regulators.
- Checking for air leaks on lines and air bags.
- Checking temperature on motors and reducers.
- Lubricating reducers, drive chains and zerk fittings.
- Adjusting tension on belts.
- Checking for and replacing broken O-rings.
Preventative maintenance you can plan for
Fiix Computerized Maintenance Management System
Bastian Solutions collaborates with Fiix to bring their cloud-based solution to help our customers better manage their system maintenance. Fiix is a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) that is available via web platform and mobile app that helps team organize their maintenance departments and gain insight into day to day performance, maintenance and repairs. With the Fiix CMMS, companies can:
- Manage reactive, preventive, and predictive maintenance for their specific equipment
- Schedule, assign, and track work orders to completion
- manage spare part inventories and track consumption, with automatic notifications for upcoming parts orders
- monitor performance at the plant level, regional level, or organization-wide
- create reports to aid compliance and gain insight into maintenance trends
- analyze maintenance activities to make data-driven decisions
Fiix is available on web-based and mobile platforms
Emergency Maintenance, 24/7
24-hour emergency response service can be provided for emergency maintenance repairs by a service technician. Within 4 hours of notice, Bastian Solutions will provide a service technician to diagnose and repair the system.
Ready to find your solution?