World-class maintenance and support, when and where you need it
Your material handling system is the lifeblood of your business, so you want to do everything in your power to minimize downtime. The best way to increase system uptime is with a good preventative maintenance plan.
We have expert technicians available from Toyota Material Handling North America that can inspect each piece of equipment and proactively address those minor maintenance issues before they escalate into expensive and unplanned outages. These service technicians are experts in maintaining and servicing all forms of material handling equipment. Regardless of make or manufacturer, our preventative maintenance program provides support and around-the-clock assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About Preventative Maintenance Services
A scheduled and regular preventative maintenance program is a smart investment that pays big dividends by reducing overall maintenance costs, increasing system uptime and improving productivity of your material handling system.
We can supplement the knowledge or workload of your current maintenance department with Toyota Material Handling North America technicians to achieve cost-effective results.
Contact us today to discuss your maintenance needs. We can schedule a one-time visit or setup a recurring maintenance check based on your system requirements.
Preventative Maintenance You Can Plan For
Bastian Solutions will develop a scheduled preventive maintenance routine that allows the customer to plan for
scheduled PM intervals. The service technicians will perform all preventive maintenance functions in conjunction with the manufacturers’ specifications.
Typically, these maintenance items include the following:
- Checking motors, reducers and bearings for excessive noise.
- Checking V-Belts, drive chains and sprockets for excessive wear.
- Checking for loose bolts throughout the system.
- Checking air pressure on regulators.
- Checking for air leaks on lines and air bags.
- Checking temperature on motors and reducers.
- Lubricating reducers, drive chains and zerk fittings.
- Adjusting tension on belts.
- Checking for and replacing broken O-rings.
Tune Ups for Optimal Performance
As with all material handling equipment, lack of preventive maintenance usually precipitates the need for a major tune-up. The System Tune-Up brings the equipment up to an optimal working condition.
A service technician will be sent to site to perform the following:
- Visual inspection to determine needed repairs.
- Review of findings with the client.
- Develop plan for repairs, adjustments, and lubrication.
- Parts will be used from the client’s supply of spare parts or will be ordered for the repairs.
- Depending on the lead-time of ordered parts, they will reschedule a trip to complete the repairs.
- While the technician is on-site, additional training can be performed at a reduced cost.
- Report summarizing activities completed while on-site. The report will include a recommendation on items that need additional attention or repair.
Emergency Maintenance, 24/7
24-hour emergency response service can be provided for emergency maintenance repairs by a service technician. Within 4 hours of notice, Bastian Solutions will provide a service technician to diagnose and repair the system.
Interested in preventative maintenance services or want to know more?