FANUC CR Series collaborative robots
These collaborative robots work with humans side-by-side, no safety fencing required. By safely taking over tedius, repetitive, and ergonomically unfriendly tasks, these cobots quickly become an integral part of the team. FANUC CR series cobots come in a range of sizes and payload options, so you can get the best machine for the job.
FANUC collaborative robots are certified to meet ISO 10218-1 requirements for collaborative robots and are designed and built with the same precision and reliability as all FANUC robots.
Interested in FANUC cobots?
FANUC CR-4iA, CR-7iA and CR-7iA-L Specifications
- Compact collaborative robots with varying arm lengths and payloads
- Mount to floor, wall or inverted
- Can be easily pushed out of the way or stopped with minimal force
- CR-4iA: Short arm variant with 4kg payload, 550mm reach
- CR-7iA: Standard arm variant with 7kg payload, 717mm reach
- CR-7iA/L: Long arm variant with 7kg payload, 911mm reach
- Designed for various applications including assembly, picking/packing, machining, loading, part transfer, dispensing, etc.
- Hand guided or remote joystick applications for lift assist and assembly
- Floor, upside-down, or angle mount
- Safe and gentle green cover reduces impact forces and pinch points by providing a soft barrier between a human operator and the robot arm
- 15kg payload, 1441mm reach
- Possible applications include heavier-weight collaborative processes including assembly, picking, packaging, machining, loading, palletizing, depalletizing, parts loading, etc.
- Palletizing production capacity exceeding 400 units per hour
- Capable of meeting RIA and ISO safety requirements, specifically ISO/TS 15066
- 35kg payload, 1813mm reach
Interested in finding your own solution?