Experts in case palletizing
Bastian Solutions has an outstanding history of integrating robotic case palletizers throughout the world. With the ability to provide highly customized solutions, implement cutting-edge technologies, and take a consultative approach to working with you, Bastian Solutions is your partner for palletizing solutions.
Interested in implementing a robotic case palletizer in your facility?
How a Robotic Case Palletizer Works:
Typically, cases are fed into a robotic cell by a conveyor system. A palletizing robot picks one or multiple cases and quickly and accurately places them on a pallet. The pattern is constructed layer by layer until the complete pallet is ready for further processing.
Pallet patterns are programmed into the robot and can easily be changed or added. The robot can also handle pallets, slip sheets and tier sheets utilizing a custom-designed end of arm tool for completely automatic pallet building.
Benefits of a Robotic Case Palletizer:
- Increased production
- Increased system reliability
- High uptime (up to 99%)
- High capacity
- Reduced operating costs
- Automatic product changeover
- Reduced labor requirements
- Low maintenance
- Small footprint
- Flexibility - can easily add new products or change pallet patterns
- Reduced ergonomic issues
DUAL ROBOTIC CASE PALLETIZERS
Applications for a Robotic Case Palletizer:
Robots can be used to palletize a multitude of different cases, consisting of different shapes, sizes, weights, and materials.
- Corrugated box palletizing
- Plastic carton palletizing
- Metal or aluminum carton palletizing
FULL LAYER ROBOTIC CASE PALLETIZER
Industries for Robotic Case Palletizers:
- Food & Beverage
- Life Sciences
- Packaged Goods
- 1 in / 1 out
- 2 in / 2 out
- 3 in / 3 out
- 4 in / 4 out
- Custom Configurations
- Full Layer
- Intermediate fuctions
- Most ancillary equipment is designed and manufactured by Bastian (pallet dispensers and stackers, infeed conveyor, pallet conveyor, End of Arm Tooling, etc.)
- Vision system capabilities
- Capable of running in refrigerated environment
- Factory Acceptance Test before shipping
- Human Machine Interface
- 3-D simulations for functionality and throughput verifications
PALLETIZING SYSTEM ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT
Interested in implementing a robotic case palletizer in your facility, or simply want to know more about it?