One Mighty Mouse
Your pathway to increased productivity. The M4A Mouse AGV fits into tight areas, shares aisles with pedestrians and forklift traffic, and adapts easily to future change. Available with either magnetic or natural features navigation, this AGV is a dependable, versatile and cost-effective way to optimize your manufacturing and assembly line processes through automation.
Want to know more about the M4A Mouse AGV?
Mouse AGV Specifications
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1,100 - 2,200 lbs
- Drawbar (Maximum): 95 LBF
- Electrical System: 24-Volt
- Guidance Method: Natural features via LIDAR
- Drive Type: DC brushless motors with dedicated drivers
- Steering Method: Tricycle with differential traction wheels
- Travel Instruction Method: Feature map with virtual path planning and devices
- Reduces expensive - and sometimes dangerous - employee errors
- Increases employee safety
- Round-the-clock dependable performance
- High-efficiency, productivity and reliability
- Removes variables for increased consistency
- Reduces or eliminates damage to products, facility and equipment
- Seamless addition to any assembly line
- Easy to operate
Want to know more about the Mouse Autonomous Guided Vehicles?