Increase throughput of irregularly shaped items with innovative sortation
Bastian Solutions designed and manufactured a new breed of carton sortation to provide customers with speed, accuracy and throughput. This design is electronic and allows for easy installation of additional diverts at any time.
Cross-belt sorters are used to sort parcels, apparel & small items that are difficult to sort (such as fragile or high friction items) at high speed. Advantages include tight divert centers & sortation rates in excess of 150 cartons per minute.
Interested in ZiPline's high speed cross belt slat sorter or want to know more?
Applications & Benefits for Cross Belt Slat Sorter
- Rate capacity ranging from 50 to 200 items per minute
- Max speed of 400 feet per minute
- Handles varying package sizes, types, and weights
- Design provides a lower cost solution to reduce total system investment
- Can divert right or left (2-sided)
- Very tight divert centers (6")
- Diverts can easily be added in the future (all electronic)
- Quick DC brushless motor driven
Cross Belt Slat Sorter with multiple diverts
Specifications for Cross Belt Slat Sorter
- Minimum gap – 6”
- Minimum product size – 4” wide x 4" long
- Maximum product size – 31.5” wide x 45" long
- Minimum product weight – 1 oz.
- Maximum product weight – 110 lbs.
- Small Items
- Large items
- Pieces (Each)
CROSS BELT SLAT SORTER WITH TOTE
Industries for Cross Belt Slat Sorter
Cross-belt slat sorters are used heavily in postal entertainment, and apparel applications due to their high speed and ability to sort a very wide variety of small items.
- Health & beauty
- Clothing & apperal
- Mail order fulfillment
CROSS BELT SLAT SORTER WITH BOXES
Cross Belt Slat Sorter Resources
Interested in high speed cross belt slat sorter or want to know more?