The LIFTMAT line is an extremely low profile series of lifts. They are ideally suited for any application where the load is evenly distributed. Because there is little “section” or thickness to the legs and platform, the structure does not respond well to off -center or eccentric loads. When in any raised position, this machine is not suitable for any side or hinged end axle loads. A maximum of a 25% end axle load may be applied over the roller end only.
LIFTMAT Application Considerations:
- The LIFTMAT is not suitable to mount a conveyor of any type.
- This lift is not suitable for washdown applications.
- Loading by hand pallet jack: Remember, to push a load, any load, up an incline gets more difficult as the weight increases. It is recommended that when using a hand pallet jack that the weight be kept to a minimum.
- When using a pallet jack for off loading, it may be diffi cult to reintroduce the forks into the pallet due to the angle of the ramp. It is recommended that either the pallet jack be left on the table with the load or a longer ramp be selected to eliminate this problem.
- The electric power unit is external.
- Air operated power unit is not available.
- 5’ of hydraulic hose is standard, longer lengths at an additional cost.