Unload pallets automatically and swiftly
Ideal for automotive manufacturing, this custom-engineered system automatically unloads pallets for fork truck retrieval. An autonomous tugger vehicle traveling at 3 mph moves past the conveyor system. Pallets are pulled from the tugger cart onto the conveyor line where they travel to one of several pallet staging lanes. The system allows for increased staging capacity, improved productivity and is easily scalable as operations grow.
Interested in implementing pallet unloading in your facility, or simply want to know more about it?
The automated pallet unloader increases staging capacity, while reducing operator interactions, freeing up resources to focus on other operations.
- Automatically unload empty pallets from an autonomous tugger moving at 3 MPH
- Stage pallets in lanes by tracking number for return to suppliers
- Reduce operators required and floor space consumed for staging operation
- Automated unloading of pallets from autonomous tugger
- Convey product up to 264 FPM
- 300lb pallet capacity
- 1.9” OD Poly-V Roller Zero-Pressure Accumulation Conveyor
- Belt Under Roller Conveyor with angled rollers at pallet in-feed location for pallet alignment leading into drag-chain conveyor
- Flat-Bar Chain mounted on its side to facilitate 180 degree turn with inside and outside chain driven at different speeds to maintain uniform motion of the pallet about the radius
- Gravity conveyor
- SEW AC gear motors throughput the system
- High-speed pneumatic pop-up chain transfers with blade stops to keep pace with pallet in-feed speed
- Mechanical only discharge of pallets from in-feed dollies to unloader system using a series of mechanically driven linkages designed to push roller off at the in-feed location
Interested in implementing automated pallet unloading in your facility, or simply want to know more about it?