Flexible, modular design to suit most storage applications
The Vectura's unique modular mast construction and dynamic positioning controls allow higher throughput with larger loads. The unit load crane is an extremely flexible and modular ASRS stacker crane. The crane functions as a platform on which different load-carrying arrangements can be fitted to suit almost any application.
Interested in Vectura Unit Load AS/RS or want to know more?
How Vectura Unit Load AS/RS works
The Vectura stacker crane for automated warehouses allows you to quickly configure the right storage retrieval machine (SRM) for a wide variety of pallet configurations. These configurations include single-, double-, triple- and multi-deep stacking.
Swisslog's Vectura unit load crane moves up and down a single aisle to both store and retrieve pallets and full loads. The crane functions as a platform on which different load-carrying arrangements can be fitted, and the crane's modular design means it is can be fitted to almost any application.
Vectura is a reliable, proven and cost-effectivetechnology. Additionally, continual enhancements make Vectura a top-quality ASRS crane, capable of accommodating a broad range of requirements.
Specifications for Vectura Unit Load AS/RS
- Maximum Height 164 ft (50 m)
- Minimum Height 33 ft (10 m)
- Maximum Load weight 3 tons (6600 lbs)
- Speed of operation: up to 13 ft/s (4 m/s)
- Vertical speeds: up to 5 ft/s (1.5 m/s)
- Product range: single and double mast
- Throughput: 20 - 45 double cycle/h
- Maximum load transfer speed:
- Single deep 10-11 seconds
- Double deep 14-15 seconds
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -22°F (-30°C)
Features & Benefits of Vectura Unit Load AS/RS
- Supports single, double, triple and multi-deep stacking applications; supporting almost limitless multi-deep stacking with the Maxipacker satellite car
- Efficiently automate cold storage operations in deep freeze conditions down to -22°F (-30°C)
- The aisle transfer system allows one crane to service many aisles without requiring a pit to be dug into the warehouse floor
- Vectura is designed to minimize distances between stored goods and the warehouse end walls in order to maximize total storage capacity.
- Modular design provide extreme flexibility through
- Patented system of automatic rack lean compensation technology
- Cost-efficient commissioning, through high standardization of the processes and modules
- Reduced power consumption
- Cost-efficient commissioning, transport and installation
- Minimization of spare parts inventory due to unique shared components concept
- Masts are bolt assembled in sections ranging up to 40 ft. directly on site
- Distribution centers
- Production storage
- Buffer storage
- Chilled or frozen storage (-28°C)
- Stainless steel applications in the food & beverage sector (i.e. meat industry)
Vectura Unit Load Crane Storage Density
- Single deep
- Double deep
- Triple deep
- Multi-deep with use of maxipacker satellite car
Storage Types Supported by the Vectura Crane
- Paper reels
- Car bodies
Interested in finding your own solution?