Optimize storage space with this easy-to-expand, automated goods-to-person shuttle system
ADAPTO is a modular shuttle-based automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) with sorting and sequencing technology built in. This system guarantees fast and accurate order picking with multidirectional shuttles and sequencing capabilities, which is especially helpful for meeting the high demands of ecommerce fulfillment.
The ADAPTO shuttle system is flexible and scalable, offering the ability to increase storage and throughput independently and without interrupting operations - allowing you to quickly adapt to changing market demands.
Interested in ADAPTO or want to know more?
ADAPTO consists of a racking structure with an integrated shuttle track system, with multidirectional microshuttles transport product bins between storage locations in the rack and stations that can be used for picking and replenishment. A built in lift allows shuttles to move up and down between rack levels and to the available stations.
Software controls shuttle traffic, maximizing throughput and minimizing order lead times. The user-friendly interface shows real-time data of the entire system, providing an overview of all every component.
- Modular design and high-volume racking optimizes space utilization
- Flexible layout — Build grid around pillars and other static obstacles
- Ease of expansion — aisles can be added to increase capacity without interrupting operations.
- Low energy consumption and operating costs
- Limited initial investment, scalable as-needed
- Minimal service is needed
- Feedback in real time
Performance as needed
- Fast and accurate order fulfillment through peak periods
- Capacity and throughput can be scaled independently
- Easily add shuttles and lifts to increase throughput as needed
- High performance for eCommerce
- No single point of failure - shuttles can be maintained offline.
- All product locations are accessible manually in the event of a power outage
Interested in learning more about ADAPTO shuttle systems?