Designed for efficient operation with vision technology
The Raymond Courier vision guided automated tow tractor require none of the costly upfront infrastructure of traditional AGVs, making them easier to integrate into your operation, and simple to re-program as your needs change. A single operator is able to manage multiple vision guided vehicles (VGV’s), so you can multiply the impact of your workforce—and your trucks—without adding to your labor costs. This flexible, scalable automated solution is capable of adapting to the realities of ever-increasing SKU numbers, smaller, more frequent orders, and ever-evolving markets.
Ready to find your solution?
How the Raymond Courier 3020 Tow Tractor Works
As space gets more confined and labor costs continue to rise, Raymond is committed to providing the automated solutions you need to optimize warehousing operations in the years ahead.
Raymond has taken its industry-leading tow tractor design and engineered it for manual or automated operation. This hybrid design gives operators the flexibility to program the truck to run on its own, or operate it manually as a traditional tow tractor. It’s like getting the best of both worlds in a world-class vehicle that can work the way you want for maximum productivity.
With easy implementation, ease of operation, and remote management capabilities, the Raymond Courier tugger VGV offers the perfect entry point into automation for an array of warehouse, distribution, and manufacturing facilities. Effortlessly and automatically move loads of up to 10,000 lbs around your warehouse.
Maximum Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
Maximum Speed Automatic: Loaded 2.6 mph, Unloaded 2.6 mph
Maximum Speed Manual: Loaded - variable, Unloaded 9.0 mph
Weight: 1450 lbs w/o battery
Battery: 24 volt
Wheels: Rubber, Polyurethane, Vulkollan
- Route capacity: up to 15 miles
- Unlimited individual routes
- ANSI/ITSDF/ B56.5-2012 compliance
- Object detection system
- ISO 13849 category 3 emergency stop buttons
- LED lightbar
- Turn signals
- Audible warning device
INSIDE OF COURIER 3020 VGV
- Manage multiple Courier VGVs at once
- Frees up resources to focus on other tasks
- Support by Raymond Authorized Service Center
- Minimal infrastructure changes and investment
- Works in tandem with your current fleet
- New routes can be added as needed
- ACR System™ for more uptime
- Real-time fleet management capabilities
- Intuitive operator interface
- Built-in sensors slow—and eventually stop—if obstruction is detected until removed.
- Slows during turns
- Sounds horn before travel in automated mode
- Pauses, slows, horn honks, waits & ramps
- Adjust stations, stops, starts within routes
- Program routes for different times, shifts, seasons
- Truck parameters can be programmed
- Long hauls
- Extended horizontal movement
- Batch picking
- Cart applications
HEAVY DUTY RAYMOND TOW TRACTOR VGV
Ready to find your solution?