Highly scalable high-speed automated sortation for small items
The Sure Sort™ solution is a highly-scalable, cost-effective system that is ideal for handling multi-line ecommerce orders, parcel sorting, and reverse logistics. This high-speed automated sortation system is designed for small items and parcels of any shape weighing up to 5 pounds.
Increasing throughput to meet seasonal peaks or increased demand is easy to implement with expansion modules or additional iBOTs. Compared to existing sorters, the Sure Sort requires fewer touches and with the six-sided scan tunnel, all barcodes can be read regardless of orientation. Sure Sort is an ideal solution for micro-fulfillment centers, small businesses looking for a cost-effective entry into fulfillment automation, and larger fulfillment operations looking to streamline processes.
Interested in finding your own solution?
See Sure Sort at work
The Sort Sort is essentially an automated put wall for small items. An operator places items onto a belt that inducts items through the six-sided scan tunnel. Items are deposited onto an iBOT, an intelligent, wireless multi-direction vehicle contained in the system, and then deposited into the designated bin location. Once a bin contains every item to complete the order, an LED light illuminates as part of the pack-to-light system, alerting an operator that the order is ready to be packed for shipment.
The Sure Sort system is easily scalable as your operations grow or to meet seasonal peaks by adding expansion modules or additional iBOTs. Sort locations are highly configurable with different sized containers. It also easily integrates with existing WMS systems.
Sure Sort Automated Small Item Sortation
- Fast, accurate sorting of up to 2,400 items per hour with only three operators
- Easily scalable by adding or removing expansion modules or iBOTs to adjust to seasonal peaks and changes in demand
- Customizable to meet unique customer needs
- Handles parcels and items of differing shapes and sizes, up to 5lbs.
- Compact size
- Integrates easily with existing WMS systems
- Fewer touches required than with existing sorters
- One Sure Sort system can replace up to six traditional put walls
- ROI in as little as two years
- Fast implementation – once delivered, Sure Sort can be operational in as little as three days
Items Sorted For Order Fulfillment via Sure Sort
- Length: 5.1’ up to 45.8’ (1.55 m up to 13.96 m)
* each additional expansion module is 3.7’ (1.13 m)
- Width: 11’ (3.35 m) at the input conveyor, 5.8’ (1.77 m) at the expansion module
- Height: 8.9’ (2.72 m)
- Product dimensions: Minimum 2” x 2”, up to 15” x 12” W. Height up to 4”
- Product weight: up to 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- iBOTs: up to 22
- Throughput: up to 2,400 items per hour
Items manually inducted into Sure Sort for Automated Order ortation
Interested in finding your solution?