Optimized order picking for small parts and lightweight goods
The Kardex Remstar LR 35 is an affordable, space-saving solution for storing a wide range of small-to-medium sized goods. Easy operation from the ergonomically designed access opening minimizes picking errors and travel time while improving inventory control. This goods-to-person system is modular and scalable for easy integration and requires only a third of the energy of comparable mini-load automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS).
The LR 35 Vertical Buffer Module is ideal for supplying parts to assembly areas in manufacturing operations, storing the components for pre-assembled kits, or for order fulfillment for operations that require keeping small quantities of a large variety of goods in stock.
Interested in finding your solution?
The Kardex Remstar LR 35 Vertical Buffer Module is an enclosed bin-based storage solution for small, lightweight items. The enclosed system ensures valuable items are protected inside, improving inventory control by securing access. It uses just a third of the energy needed for comparable systems.
Ideal applications include supplying assembly sets for production, buffer storage for assembly areas, or order fulfillment operations with high levels of slow-moving parts in stock.
To use the LR 35, an operator stands at the ergonomically designed picking station and controls the system from an easy to use touch screen. Bins are presented to the operator at 20 degree angle, ensuring goods within are easily seen, retrieved or stored.
LR 35 Vertical Buffer Module
- Width: 6' 3.6" up to 34' 4.8" (1.92 -10.47 m)
- Depth: 7' 8.4" (2.350 m)
- Height: 9' 10" up to 39' 8" (3 - 12 m)
- Maximum storage capacity: 3,300 bins or trays
- Maximum total load: 138,981 lbs (63 tons)
- Standard bin size: 15.75" x 23.62" (400 x 600 mm)
- Maximum bin size: 17.32" x 25.20" (440 x 640 mm)
- Maximum bin load: 77 lbs (35 kg)
Fast & Efficient
- Precise, simple, and fast order picking using pick-to-light systems
- Eliminates travel time and searching for storage locations
- Reduces picking errors by providing access to a single bin at a time
- Ergonomic picking station design reduces operator strain
- Modular and scalable design
- Fast development and delivery times
- Easily adapted to existing infrastructure
- Easily connects to conveyor
- Energy efficient (uses just a third of the energy of comparable systems)
- No energy recovery necessary
- Better use of man power
- More process security = less quality costs
- Goods are delivered just-in-time = less inventory
ergonomically designed picking station
Interested in finding your own solution?